What is Kidstop/KidsCamp?
Kidstop is a before- and after-school child care program for children in grades K through 5.
The program runs from 6:30 a.m. until school starts and after school until 6:30 p.m.
KidsCamp is our summer program. The program runs from 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at our four Club locations.
- Life-enhancing programs that help young people see their possibilities and potential
- Daily time for homework assignments, with assistance where needed
- Fun programming every day, including games, playground time, gym time, and craft projects
- Caring, professional leadership with a 15:1 member-to-staff ratio
- Parents only pay for the days their child actually attends the program
- Nutritious snacks are provided daily in our after-school program
- Staff are trained and certified in CPR and First Aid
- A parent or authorized adult must sign their child into and out of the program
- Enrollment in the program comes with an annual Boys & Girls Club membership
Why you’ll love the program
Parents love our Kidstop program because they know their children are in the hands of youth guidance professionals who really care about them. Kidstop provides a way for parents to give their kids a quality before- and after-school experience at an affordable price. Kids love Kidstop because they have so many activities to choose from, including Power Hour homework help, computer access, gym activities, outdoor games, arts and crafts, and spending time with new and old friends.
For more information about Kidstop in Valparaiso or Union Township, call 219.464.7282, and speak with one of our Kidstop Directors: Maggie Freeman (Kidstop Program Director) ext. 229 or Jennifer Hedger (Membership Coordinator) ext. 241.
For the Kidstop program in South Haven, please call that club directly at 759-2565.
For summer KidsCamp, please contact your nearest club directly.
Where are the Kidstop offices?
Boys & Girls Clubs of Porter County – Valparaiso Club
354 W. Jefferson St.
Valparaiso, IN 46383.