Full and Part Time Administrative Positions
We currently don’t have any positions available. Please check back frequently for updates.
Full Time Club Positions
Program Director – Duneland & South Haven Clubs
- The Program Director is responsible for the delivery of a broad range of outcome driven programs, special events, summer day camps, after school programs and league coordination. Responsibilities include attaining membership goals by maximizing Club member experience through oversight of program delivery. The Program Director develops, plans, implements, supervises and evaluates mission based programs and services as well as part-time program staff. Community engagement, leadership development, and sportsmanship, in a healthy and safe atmosphere are high priority.
Part Time Club Positions
Program Aides and other part-time positions:
As a member of our Youth Development Team you will plan and implement activities provided within a specific program area, such as Education, STEM, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, Physical Education, and Teen Programming. In order to be qualified, you must have the desire and experience to work with children of varying age groups, have the ability to motivate others and promote programming, and provide guidance and role modeling to our members.
Duneland: (Must be available Mon. – Fri., 2:30 – 7 p.m.)
Our Duneland Club is growing by leaps and bounds so join the Movement! We just added on a 22,000 square foot addition and are searching for candidates to join our Club family!
- Youth League Coordinator: This position is responsible for assisting in the organization and logistics for youth sports including team formation, volunteer involvement and the smooth running of the seasons including supervising of practices and games. Incumbent will engage Club members to promote the learning of good sportsmanship, team work and communication skills.
- Gamesroom: The Gamesroom Program Aide is responsible for creating, planning, implementing and supervising social recreation programs and activities for Club members. Incumbent will mentor Club members about good sportsmanship, team work, conflict resolution, honesty and communication to encourage the development of good character and leadership skills. Applicant must be willing to be trained to climb, and assist youth in climbing, a twenty foot rock wall.
- Gym: The Gym Program Aide is responsible for creating, planning, implementing and supervising sports/fitness programs and activities such as traditional & nontraditional sports, fundamentals, playing cooperative as well as competitive and noncompetitive games for Club members. Incumbent will engage Club members to promote the learning of good sportsmanship, team work and communication skills.
- Custodian: The Custodian is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment for all staff, members, visitors and vendors. Applicant must be available Monday – Friday for 5 1/2 hours a day between 8 p.m. – 6 a.m. Must be at least 18 years of age. Ability to operate and maintain specialty cleaning equipment. This position requires the ability to lift/push up to 50 pounds.
Portage: (Must be available Mon. – Fri., 2:30 – 8 p.m.)
- Program Aide: The Program Aide is responsible for creating, planning, implementing and supervising programs and activities within a specific program area such as Education, Arts, Sports & Fitness and Social Recreation.
South Haven: (Must be available Mon. – Fri., 2:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Teen Room: The Teen Room Program Aide is responsible for creating, planning, implementing and supervising programs and activities for Club teen members (ages 13-18) that focus on academic success, good character & leadership and healthy lifestyles. Incumbent will provide leadership and mentoring to Club teen members to ensure quality targeted programming and priority outcomes.
Kidstop is a before- and after-school child care program for children in grades K through 5.
We operate in eight school sites across three school corporations within Porter County. The program is open every school day from 6:30 a.m. until school starts. We then re-open immediately after school until 6:30 p.m.
On scheduled no-school days, we offer our KidsCamp program at our Valparaiso, South Haven, and Duneland Boys & Girls Club locations.
Ideal candidates must have experience working with children, possess knowledge of youth development and have a positive demeanor. Knowledge of technology, cash handling, record keeping, customer service, homework assistance, and developing youth activities are a plus.
Kidstop Site Director – Porter Lakes
- This position is responsible for the supervision of the Kidstop program at a designated Kidstop location as well as the planning, development and supervision of a broad range of programs and assigned Program Aide(s). Areas of responsibility include cash handling, relationship development and cultivation and confirming complete, timely and accurate reports and paperwork. The Site Coordinator also accounts for member attendance and ensures a safe and fun environment for members. HOURS: M,T,TH,F 6:30 – 8:45 a.m.; W: 6:30 – 9:15 a.m. Afternoons are 3 – 6:30 p.m.
Kidstop Site Assistant – Porter Lakes
- The Kidstop Site Assistant is responsible for assisting with the supervision of the Kidstop program at a designated Kidstop location. Responsibilities include developing, planning, implementing and tracking a broad range of programs. Program Aides serve as mentors and role models to members to motivate and encourage. HOURS: M,T,TH,F 6:30 – 8:45 a.m.; W: 6:30 – 9:15 a.m. Afternoons are 3 – 6:30 p.m.
Kidstop Program Aides
Floater: On call position. Must be available to work a split shift: Mon – Fri, 6:30 – 8:30 a.m. AND/OR Mon – Fri, 3 – 6:30 p.m.; Wednesdays 1 – 6:30 p.m.